Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Outfit of the Day

Hello everyone! This past week, I've been trying to take some OOTDs to share with you guys. It was my birthday this past week, and I've been home jumping around to different events and places. 

Mountain Chic

I've been obsessed with this outfit lately. It's super cute and so comfy for anything from dinner out to running errands to grabbing some coffee.

Dress from H&M
Crossbody bag from Target
Boots from TJ Maxx
Sunglasses from Forever 21
Earrings and Fox ring from Forever 21


Quirky Cute

I threw this outfit together pretty quickly to head out to lunch with my boyfriend. Followed by some shopping and coffee, this was perfect and I even got a couple compliments on this new cat in space shirt, haha.

Cat Tank from Hot Topic
"Leather" Jacket from Target
Cutoff shorts thrifted
Boots from TJ Maxx
Crossbody bag from Target
Sunglasses from Forever 21
Hair Bow from Claire's 
Ring from Claire's
Nail color is Essie's "Eternal Optimist"

1 comment: