Tuesday, March 26, 2013

spring please?


Hi everyone! I was trying to decide what to do my first blog post about when I looked outside I saw that it was snowing. On March 26th.

Anyone else itching for spring? Don't get me wrong, I love the winter season. Freshly fallen snow, cozy blankets, Christmas music, and pumpkin flavored everything.

But it's almost April. Come on mother nature, enough is enough.

To hold me over until the sun decides to peek through, I've been going a little Pinterest crazy with my spring board. Looking it over, it's apparent that I basically just want everything ever from ModCloth. Nonetheless, I thought I would share some of it with you all, as I'm sure I am not the only one longing for warmer weather - especially if you're like me and live in the midwest.

I'm hoping to blog once or twice a week on here, so be on the lookout for more soon!
I'm putting together my favorite what-nots from the past month to share for next time.  In the meantime, stay warm out there!

- S

No comments:

Post a Comment